Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing a shortage of some items. The items on our website are NOT a true representation of the items in the store, and we will be communicating that information the best we can.

Sara Lee Hearty & Delicious Bakery Buns 100% Whole Wheat - 8 CT

Sara Lee® Hearty & Delicious™ 100% Whole Grain Bakery Buns. Good source of fiber. With calcium and vitamin D. Heart healthy. 100% whole wheat. See side panel for information regarding whole grains and heart disease. 8. ©2010 Sara Lee Corporation. This product provides 42g of whole grain in a 1 bun serving. USDA recommends consuming 48g of whole grain every day. The joy of goodness. How does a Sara Lee Hearty & Delicious™ bun help you be creative Well, it's kind of like a canvas. A bun shaped canvas, with the great taste and texture to support your latest creation. Turkey with melted Swiss, avocado and bacon. Chipotle chicken with red peppers. Or anything else you can think of. With buns this tasty, the only thing keeping you from a creative meal is this packaging. The joy of eating™. Heart healthy: diet rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods, and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, made up of foods like Sara Lee® hearty & delicious™ 100% whole wheat bakery buns with calcium and vitamin D may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers. Facts based on one bun. Nutritional Spotlight®. Calories: 210, 10%. Total fat: 2.5g, 4%. Sodium: 330mg, 14%. Sugars: 5g, *. Fiber: 5g, 2%. Whole grain: 42g. thejoyofeating.com/nutrition. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48g of whole grain every day. *The percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established. Great taste your family will love, guaranteed! We are so confident that you will love our bakery buns that we guarantee their taste. If for any reason you are not satisfied, call toll free 1-800-889-3556 and we will gladly replace the product. Sara Lee Consumer Affairs P.O. Box 756 Neenah, WI 54957 www.saralee.com.